Membership to the Montgomery County Historical Society entitles you to many benefits. For the low annual dues of $25 – 35 for Individuals or Family, here’s what you get:
- Entry to our semi-annual membership meetings, programs and refreshments.
- Four issues of our highly regarded newsletter, The Herald.
- Attendance at our special events.
- The right to visit and explore the exhibits at the Figh Pickett House.
- The right to do research using the extensive records and collections we maintain.
- Quick access to thousands of records and collections documented in our Past Perfect database
- The right to vote in elections and other matters brought before the general membership.
We have also provided a Membership Application suitable for printing and mailing here.
- Student $10
- Individual $25
- Family $35
- Supporting $50
- Contributing $100
- Sustaining $250
- Sponsor/Corporate $500
- Benefactor $1,000