Membership to the Baltimore Antique Bottle Club entitles you to many benefits. For the low annual dues of $15 for Individuals or Family, here’s what you get:
- Entry to our monthly meetings, programs, refreshments and bottle swaps.
- The right to vote in club elections and other matters brought before the general membership.
- 10 issues of the club’s highly regarded newsletter, the Baltimore Bottle Digger.
- A name badge, which enables you to participate in “badge drawings” for bottles and other items donated by the club and its members.
- Attendance at the club’s special events such as the Annual Picnic and Holiday Party.
- The right to borrow books from the club’s Library.
We have provided a Membership Application in an Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Please mail the completed application and other requirements to:
Marge Choplick, Membership Chairperson
12101 Tullamore Ct. #304
Timonium, MD 21093-8152
The club’s dues year is from January through December.
Any questions about the club can be E-mailed to Steve Charing at firstname.lastname@example.org